Some inspirations to start the week !
- This headpiece! If I’d had it, I would wear it every day, while working, grocery shopping, walking, you name it.
- I love her instagram. Her asthetics are beautiful and one again, this headpiece is to die for
- I stumbled upon her creation and I feel in love. I WANT ONE! I can’t seem to find where Sheena sells her pieces but if you do, let me know!
- This projet by Lewis Miller is insanely beautiful. I wish I’d have those installations permanently in my town! This projet is called Flower Flashes. You can read more about it here.
- This article as been all over the internet. The Most Magnificent Trees, but this Rhododrendon as won my heart. I keep coming back to it. I dream of waking up and having that in my backyard.
- (and7)I am litteraly obsessed with Prune‘s flower arrangements. There is nothing else to say, hahaha! I haven’t had the chance to buy a bouquet or even participate to one of her workshop as she’s in Montreal, but I hope I get this opportunity one day. I find her choice of flower on point and her work is what I have been looking for in terms of florists for years! (heart emoji because you know)